We always ty to solve our patients’ problems with non-surgical approaches. When surgery is indicated we have the experience and expertise necessary for a great outcome. We are proud to offer many of the state-of-the-art approaches in ENT surgery, including:
- Brainlab Image guidance for complex sinus surgeries
- In office balloon sinus dilation
- Eustachian tube balloon dilation
- Ear surgery utilizing facial nerve monitoring
- Medtronic nerve monitoring during thyroid and parotid surgery
- Intraoperative PTH monitoring during parathyroid surgery
- DaVinci Robotic surgery at Lowell General Hospital
- Coblation tonsillectomy
- Bone anchored hearing aid’s
- Ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsies
Surgery is performed at Lowell General Hospital and Southern New Hampshire Medical Center including in their surgicenters. We also can perform surgery at Emerson Hospital. For surgeries requiring tertiary care we operate at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary in Boston and Lahey Medical Center in Burlington.
We understand that choosing the right surgeon is an important decision. We promise to spend the time you need to discuss all the treatment options including the benefits and risks of surgery.