March 1, 2021
Mass ENT Associates continues to take precautions to protect our patients.
Please read the below information:
- All patients are required to wear a mask for their entire visit to the office. Patients who arrive without a mask may be asked to reschedule their appointment (with exceptions for medical conditions)
Mask requirements (according to the CDC): face masks should cover the nose and mouth and fit snugly against the sides without gaps. Masks can be either manufactured or homemade and should be a solid piece of material without slits, exhalation valves, or punctures.
- Patients will be screened for fever and are required to complete our Covid-19 Questionnaire upon arrival.
If you have any of the symptoms listed below, please contact the office before coming.
~Fever of 100.4 or higher
~Recent onset Cough, Short of breath, Cold/Flu symptoms, Loss of Smell/Taste
~Chest pain or Body Aches
~Recent Travel within the last 14 days
~A Covid-19 Exposure in the last 14 Days
~A Recently positive(within 14 days) or Pending Covid-19 test
- Our waiting rooms are set up to maintain the recommended 6ft of distance between patients. Patients also have the option to wait in their car until they are ready to be taken into the exam room. We ask that only the patient come (Parents or care-giver may accompany a minor or an elderly patient).
-Patients should complete their New Patient Forms ahead of time through our online portal or by printing out the forms at home – both options can be found at www.massent.com. If you are unable to do so, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment, so that you can complete the paperwork in your car.
- Our Providers and Staff wear the recommended PPE at all times. All our providers have been vaccinated. Our exam rooms and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- Telemedicine appointments are still available for most visit types.
Please call the office @ (978) 256-5557 if you have any questions.